to uninstall the Anti-Spam system from the Hub Transport role, follow the next steps:
1. Close the EMC (Exchange Management Console).
2. Open the PowerShell and navigate using the following path: “Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Scripts”.
3. Run the “uninstall-AntispamAgents.ps1” script as shown in window (with ./ before the script name)
below: Note: You will be prompt to disable and then uninstall each agent of the Anti-spam system like the Connection filtering, content filter, Sender filtering etc.
4. Restart the “Microsoft Exchange Transport” service in order to apply configuration changes.
5. Open the Exchange Management Console, and on the Organization configuration list, selectHub Transport. You will see that the “Anti-Spam” tab has been removed from the Hub Transport properties.