This error is nothing to do with plugins, don’t go to plugins to download and install any similar named imagick plugin.
It is actrually your web hostings server,
- if you are using VPS dedicated hosting server, you need install imagick yourself, DON’T FORGET TO RESTART IT!
- If you are using shared web hosting server, you need check your cpanel, oradd this line to my php.ini file:
but this might not working on some web hosting
or simply contact your web hosting technical support to turn it on for you, not all the web hosting shared server support imagick.
- On the terminal:
yum -y install ImageMagick-devel ImageMagick-c++-devel
Then on WHM:
1) On WHM go to Home »Software »Module Installers
2) Click manage next to PHP Pecl
3) Select PHP version (in this case 7.3) click apply
4) On the “install a PHP Pecl” box type “imagick” without the quotes and click install now.
- At in end, Imagick is recommended as it provides extra functionality, BUT it’s not required. It is wise to save your time to GivE up some time, as you can concentrate on most important things.