Please use this instruction at your risk, thanks.
Soft bricked samsung galaxy tab p1000
1. ODIN3 V1.7
2. click on the PDA and select – P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJPZ in your computer (you download it by clicking on the link above).
3.clink on the PIT and select – gt-p1000_mr_PIT
4. Check only RE-PARTITION, “uncheck auto reboot and f.reset time”
5. now on your tab p1000 press and hold “VOLUME DOWN AND POWER BUTTON”, until you see “downloading” picture show on your tab
6. connect your tab to your computer, if ODIN3 detects your tab in yellow colour eg: ID:COM 0:[COM7],
press START IN ODIN
***** BEWARE: DON’T DISCONNECT THE TAB FROM YOUR COMPUTER UNTILL YOU ARE SURE THE JOB IS DONE: PASS! in green colour.
7. turn off you tab, hold the power button until it turns off.
8. Close the previous ODIN3 V1.7.
open ODIN3 again: uncheck: re-partition, auto reboot, f.reset time.
9. Click on the PDA and load dbdata
Click on START
10. wait for it until success, after that disconnect your tab,
if it is stuck on downloading mode but you have successfully done the flashing, hold power key to turn the tab on, and if it keeps on booting to “samsung” again, do the next step
This time we will go to CLOCKWORKMOD by holding “VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON”
(then wipe data, and wipe cache, (volume keys to scroll up or down, and home touch key to select) and reboot system, wait for a minute or two and home screen will now appear